First puppy is a coated male
Second puppy is a hairless female
The third is a coated female
The fourth is a coated male
All puppies and a good mother
Äste has got a mama overall, there is not so warm outside everday and it's nice to have something on.
Now you can see on the belly that is starts to grow...
Äster is quite normal, she only have morning sickness some days, she wants to follow on walk in forest.
Life is easy..
I guess so..
Sign on pregnancy
* The bitch is attractive to males for some time after completion of the run (not really)
* Vulva is swollen for a long time after the end run (correct, is still swollen)
* At two and a half to three weeks seen a whitish, odorless discharge from the vulva (no)
* The bitch feel sick and may vomit three weeks after mating when the fertilized eggattaches to the uterine wall (The implantation) (some days but some day she eat normal, but Äster is normal a dog who never miss a meal)
* The teats swell and turn pink three weeks after mating (correct)
* The udder grows from about fifth week of gestation (we have not got there yet)
Aisana is very happy and wants to cuddle and she is a bitch to the other dogs, sleeps a lot and not so active when we are out and walk.
Then she have put on some weight and starting to hint a little bump on her stomach
Early morning we did come to Åbo/Turku and we did have some hours before we could check in at the hotel... We did have a nice time in the sun and walk in Åboharbor.
On afternoon/eavning we did go to kennel Yerupaja outside Åbo/Turku and did meet Ästers fiance, and they did have a successful mating.
Merlot and Äster
Now we hope for puppies at Midsummer
On eavning we did take it easy on the hotel